Saturday, May 23, 2020

I will love to work with Enyimba football club says Popular Sports OAP Sammy Wejinya

Sammy wejinya one of the finest popular sport OAP in the South South and South East. With over 18 years of Experience in the print and electronic media industry.
He has Been Nominated and has won many media awards.
 
On one of his popular radio show "sammyandthewisemen" in the popular pidgin station 92.7 Naija fm. Mr Sammy said that he would Love to work with Enyimba football club if he leaves Rivers united.

Remember Sammy Wejinya is also the Media Spokesperson of Rivers united. But he admits that he loves Enyimba football club of Aba. But he still have his "first love Rivers united in heart".

He said " make I talk true, i never talk this for radio before, but I go talk am here I go like work with Enyimba football club because na club wey I don Dey follow for a very long time. But I still get my first love for heart Rivers united "
Sammy Wejinya Said.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *