Tuesday, May 26, 2020

You Dont have to be Naked to be Modelled says Popular Facebook writer Chinaza favour



Popular Facebook writer, singer, songwriter and Natural Hair Advocate Chinaza favour has come out to question the act of revealing sensitive parts to be termed a model. She wrote on her Facebook page
"DOES IT HAVE TO BE REVEALING TO BE MODELLED?
This is one question that has been on my mind.
Must a lady expose her body to be a model?
Must the clothes be revealing?
Must ladies crucify their dignity to be considered beautiful?
What happened to modesty?
How many modeling agencies employ ladies that are not ready to go naked?
I have had some agencies approach me to model for them but back off when I told them I was not going to bare my skin.
Do we even have Christian modeling agencies?
Do we have godly fashion designers?
Someday, someday...
Let me comment my reserve😏
Do we even make modesty attractive?


Can the world look at us and want to cover up because modesty is beautiful, even more beautiful?
We are in this world but we are not of this world.
Make godliness attractive because truth is...it is.
I am Chinaza Favor and I stand for Godly Fashion and Modesty.
©️Chinaza Favor.






Chinaza favour with over 11,762 followers on Facebook has come out to advise young models on modesty and Godly fashion, she said "Must ladies crucify their dignity to be considered beautiful?

She have always made her stand clear on Natural Beauty and sexual purity, and recently she's been talking to TEENS on Emotional stability.

What do you think about this, Drop your comments "How many Model agencies would hire decently dressed models??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *